Monday, March 7, 2011

Scholarship Time!!

Here are some wonderful websites I think you will love, I know I do - http://lysaterkeurst.com/2011/03/she-speaks-scholarship-contest-2011, also http://shespeaksconference.com.   The She Speaks Conference is offering some awesome scholarships.  I have such a desire to write and speak and I would love the opportunity to attend the conference.  I have wanted to attend for several years but haven't been able to do so.  This is a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow with many other ladies in a Christian atmosphere.  I would so appreciate the opportunity to attend.  The scholarship includes the conference fees, all materials, training classes, meals, and a room for several nights during the conference.  I will have a chance to meet with christian authors and speakers, and people from christian publishing companies.  It would be so awesome to learn how to work on and improve my blogs, too.

Thank You,

Shari

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Renda and I also entered the contest. I have been reading these blogs and I had to comment on yours. I just have to say that I am really pullen for ya. While small and sweet your blog ( your words ) speak volume about your love for Christ and to share that love. You go girl !

    ReplyDelete