Friday, February 4, 2011

If you are in Oklahoma I'm sure you are trying to manage in all this snow.   It has been snowing again for the past several hours and it's a pretty picture, I'm sure if your not out in it.  For those of you that can and have to get out, please be safe and drive safely, I heard Hwy 75 is down to one lane and very slick and dangerous.  For those of you like me who are snowed in, try to enjoy it and enjoy your family. I haven't blogged in quite a while so I figured I'd take advantage of the time I have.  I have a big fat bright red cardinal that keeps landing and sitting on the stack of wood, he's so pretty.  I guess it's because of the weather, but I have been so sleepy these past several days.  We wake up about 6:30 and then I half way sleep on the couch, in between kisses and hugs and I love yous the next several hours.  All the ins and outs between the dog and Billy I can hardly keep up.  And yes, watching the Dukes of Hazzard for the thousandths time.  Oh Yea, and making sno cones with the snow.  Billy got an old fashioned sno cone maker for christmas and the snow makes great sno cones.  Cody is snowed in at my parents house so I have no bickering to listen to, although I do miss him. I think Marvin is going to try to go get him this evening.  I'm sure my parents will be very appreciative of that.  Those of you who have teenage boys know what I mean, ha ha.   Yeah,  I got the fire going, I didn't think it would get going, I didn't have very much kindling wood, but the dryer lint works great, I'm glad it's good for something.  
Enjoy the snow and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment